pin it button

Friday, May 29, 2015

All Occasion Yummy Card + Great Card Pattern For Using Scraps


I love this card!  Do you know why?  Yes, because I think it turned out cute, but also because it's a perfect card design to use up scraps. Admit it! You have them.  Throwing away even the tiniest piece of paper is like losing one of your children. Right? Okay, maybe not that traumatic, but traumatic all the same. *wink*

This is a 5 1/2" x 4 1/4" card. Each of the little rectangles that make up the "tic tac toe" board are 1 1/4" x 1".  Grab a blank card, choose a few scrap papers that coordinate, cut them down, draw some lines, and find a fun focal point to add to the corner.  Voila!

I made this card using the National Scrapbooking Month papers and stamps that Close To My Heart is making available during May only. You can purchase one, or both of them on my website, or you can purchase them in the kit that I created (which makes 3 - 2 page 12" x 12" layouts and 8 cards...including 2 of this one).  But, hurry quickly!  They are only availble through the end of May (or while supplies last...whichever comes first).



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails