pin it button

Monday, May 11, 2015

Easter Layout with the May Stamp of the Month

May Stamp of the Month 1-page layout by Karen Pedersen

I hope all of you mothers had a wonderful Mother's Day yesterday. Mine was just about perfect.  The only thing missing was our Minnesota kids.  Our son, Easton, his wife, Daysha, and their little girl, Sage got into the action on Facetime though and I can't complain.  We got to skype with our missionary, Dawson (who we haven't seen in 2 years, and who will be home in less than a month) and that was heavenly.  Kori, Rick and their kidlets (Daci, Livvi and Street) were here all day and Tannon and his wife, Brookley were here for quite a while too.  For me, the best part of Mother's Day is spending it with the kids that made me a mommy.

Now, let's talk about the wonderful little May Stamp of the Month ("Just Sayin'").




The Just Sayin' set is available in May only, and is $5 ($12.95 savings) when you spend $50 (before shipping and tax).  Spend $100, get two...and so on.  When ordering on my website, you'll be prompted to add your set(s) before you check out.

I shared cards I made with the Just Sayin' set here and here.  Today I'm sharing a one-page layout.  I love the story behind this layout.  I made sure to journal it right on the page.  I am a BIG believer that the memory behind the photos is just as important as the photos themselves.

Detail photo collage of May Stamp of the Month layout by Karen Pedersen







2 comments:

Laurel said...

Such a pretty layout, love that stamp set and the pretty colors!

Casandra Bennett said...

Beautiful. Great use of our May SOTM, too. P.S. I have a niece that just turned 21 yesterday and this layout made me think of her. When she was about 6yo, she was singing at a Christmas concert put on by her school. When everyone clapped at the end of the song, she got embarrassed and picked the skirt of her dress up to cover her face. Her parents ended up being more embarrassed, but we all giggled because that was just how she was. Now, she doesn't care at all what others think, and is probably the least embarrassed. Hope you have a happy week.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails