pin it button

Saturday, September 12, 2015

Football Layout with September's Hello Life Stamp Sets



I've been meaning to scrapbook Tannon's SUU Spring Red/White Scrimmage since April, when it happened, but I just haven't gotten to it. Today, I pulled out the three exclusive National Stamping Month stamp sets that Close To My Heart created for this month, and decided to use 2 of the 3 on this layout.  

As a reminder, these stamp sets are only available this month and are $13.95 each, or $34.95 for the set of 3 (savings of $6.90). You can purchase them here.

There a few fun little details on the layout I wanted to point out for you.  At the end of this post, you'll find a products used list, complete with photos and links for your convenience. I think you'll be really surprised how relatively small the product list is and that it was able to create this fun layout!


1.  I love how a strip of shimmer trim across my title adds just the right amount of pop and sparkle!



2.  I LOVE flip flaps!  I used a 4" x 6" one to create more real estate for photos on this layout.


3.  I used up so much space on the layout with photos, and I didn't want to take up more space with journaling, so instead I used my journaling pen and wrote across the bottom edge of the patterned paper.  I wrote small and it looks awesome...almost like a little stamped accent to the page, yet I was able to fit a lot of journaling!  I also used my pen to add stitches around the layout and around the circle accents I used.



4.   Clustering is big right now, and everyone seems to be doing it with accents, but why not cluster with stamped images? I love how this little cluster of stamped images from the Hello Life sets looks on the corner here. Don't you?





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails