pin it button

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Live, Love, Laugh Card with the September Stamp of the Month



This month's Stamp of the Month is so elegant and I have had so much fun creating cards that just about any woman would love to receive.

The technique I used on this standard size card (5 1/2" x 4 1/4") to create the darker edge on the focal point flowers is called rolling.

Simple Instructions:  You will need two colors of stamp pads for this technique. I used Desert Sand and Chocolate. I completely inked my flower in the lighter color (Desert Sand) and then carefully rolled the edges on the darker color (Chocolate), then stamped.  Remember to always ink first with the lighter color and then roll in the darker color.  Also, remember to clean your stamp between each image so you don't get the colors in your pads mixed.  Easy, peasy...and oh, so cool!  I have included a complete supply list at the end of this post, complete with links and photos, for your convenience.



The September Stamp of the Month is only available this month and is only $5 ($12.95 savings) with every $50 you spend (before shipping and tax).  Spend $100, get 2...and so on.  When ordering on my website, you'll be prompted to add your set(s) before you check out.







No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails