pin it button

Monday, October 19, 2015

Christmas 12-Photo Layout



People ask me all the time what the best way to fit lots of photos on a layout is. There are lots of ways, and this is one of them....use smaller photos and arrange them in a very clean, geometric pattern.  That way it won't be too overwhelming to add lots of photos. These photos are 2 1/2" each and I was able to fit 12 on one page! WOO HOO!

Note: In my opinion there is no right or wrong way to scrapbook!
  • Sometimes I do one-page layouts with one photo
  • Sometimes I do one-page layouts with lots of photos (as evidenced above)
  • Sometimes I do two-page layouts with no photos and lots of journaling
  • Sometimes I do two-page layouts with lots of photos
  • Sometimes I add flip flaps to my layouts
  • Sometimes I don't
  • Sometimes I scrapbook memories that just happened
  • Sometimes I scrap photos from decades ago
  • Sometimes I do digital scrapbooking (Studio J)
  • Sometimes I do pocket scrapbooking
  • Sometimes I love the art of traditional scrapbooking
  • Sometimes I spend hours on one page
  • Sometimes I whip a layout together in 20 minutes

The moral of the story: WhatEVER way you scrapbook is the RIGHT way. The important thing is that you are preserving memories to look back on and enjoy now, and for generations to come. 


I created the layout at the top with this month's Stamp of the Month (Twinkle), along with lots of other fun things (see the complete supply list, along with photos and links at the end of this post).  This darling set is only available in October and is only $5 ($12.95 savings) with every $50 you spend (before shipping and tax).  Spend $100, get 2...and so on.  When ordering on my website, you'll be prompted to add your set(s) before checking out. Easy Peasy!

October Stamp of the Month (Twinkle):  carrier sheet actual size is approx. 6" x 6"



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails