pin it button

Friday, April 1, 2016

April Specials with Close To My Heart



This is so good you are going to think I'm foolin' you with an April Fool's joke, but I promise (hand on heart, pinkie swear, no fingers or toes crossed) that this is the honest truth!  The "Baby, I'm Worth It!" special is FOR REALSIES!  Keep reading....

April Specials:
1.  April Stamp of the Month
2.  Baby, I'm Worth It (and brand NEW kit!)

---------------

1.  April Stamp of the Month:  Smile!  These vintage cameras along with fun sentiments are perfect for so many things...scrapbook pages, cards, and even home decor!  I'll be sharing projects I've made with this set every Monday during April. Be sure to stop by.



This set is only $5 ($12.95 savings) with every $50 you order (before shipping and tax).  Order $100, get 2...and so on.  When ordering on my website, you'll be prompted to add your set(s) before checking out.



2.  Baby, I'm Worth It!:  NOW is the time!  Today, this minute! Seriously! This special is THAT good! You ARE worth it!




 I'm excited (can you tell?) to tell you about the brand new New Consultant Kit, and the “Baby, I'm Worth It” special for April.  You know that song by Fifth Harmony?  I'll remind you of the chorus:

Give it to me, I'm worth it
Baby, I'm worth it
Uh huh I'm worth it
Gimme gimme I'm worth it
Give it to me, I'm worth it
Baby, I'm worth it
Uh huh I'm worth it
Gimme gimme I'm worth it!

I love that this special is named, "Baby, I'm Worth It!" because YOU ARE!  I'll never forget signing up with Close To My Heart 23 years ago.  It was a GREAT decision and one that has changed my life.  I love what I do, have built a million dollar team, and get paid to create!  How many people can say that they truly love what they do? I can!  Baby, I'm worth it...and so are YOU!
First of all, the New Consultant kit is just $75! 


  • The kit will be filled with basic business supplies that will include a Medium Organizer!  (full list of the supplies in the kit at the end of this post.)
  • $50 Select Product Credit – this will be in your account the moment that your application is processed.  You can pick the paper and stamps you like the most!  
  • The Consultant Kit is valued at $214 (did I mention it's only $75?)!
 If you sell $350 in your first 30 days, you will receive:


  • FREE Cricut Collection of your choice OR an additional $100 in Select Product Credit!  (I am squealing with joy!)
  • THREE exclusive stamp sets that can only be earned by reaching those sales in your first 30 days (see below)  These three sets are valued at $54!
  • Commission on $350 in sales is $77! 
  • Think about that!  For a $75 investment and selling $350 in your first 30 days you get $214 in product in your kit, $77 commission, $54 stamp sets, plus a free Cricut Collection or $100 in Select Product Credit! That's over $345 for a $75 investment!



Here's a fun card I made using these sets. I also made the layout at the top of this post using these sets.   The layout shows you just one more reason you should take advantage of the "Baby, I'm Worth It" special this month and sign up to be a Consultant....CONVENTION!  Every year we gather together and have a BLAST learning, creating, laughing and enjoying!  It's the party of the year!



 

So you see, your initial $75 investment really holds a value of over $230 with this special!



Let me tell you a little more:

  • During April, we are in the Consultant Preview Period for Consultants.  You will be able to pre-order product from Seasonal Expressions 2 (the  new mini-catalog that premiers to customers on May 1) and the May National Scrapbooking Day special.  This is a special perk for Consultants only!
  • Interested in doing this as a business and teaching several classes per month?  Awesome! I can show you how!
  • Interested in having just a class or two a month?  You can do that, too, and then your product is FREE or you earn some extra household income!
  • Interested in just ordering  for you and your friends?  Perfect!  Quarterly minimums are just $300.  Easy, peasy!
  • Your instant commission is 22% (and you get even more back the more you sell) and you earn Select Product Credit each month according to your sales.

What do I do for my team?  Let me tell you...

  • I am in my office every weekday to answer your questions and help you in any way that I can.
  • I help train you to be the type of Consultant you want to be. You tell me your goals with CTMH, and I can help you set the goals and know what to do to meet them.
  • I have a team Facebook group where you can get to know your team members all over the United States, ask questions, and share your creativity!  You'll love this!
  • I send out a training email each Tuesday called "Tuesday's Tips and Talk" full of great ideas, tips and updates.
  • I hold challenges and incentives for my team members to help you reach your best.
  • I hold in person and conference call team meetings regularly that you can attend and learn from.
  • I offer one-on-one mentoring for my team members.  
I know you will LOVE being a part of my team (we are called "The Pacemakers" because we keep THE HEART {as in Close To My Heart} pumpin'!) and our company!



Here’s how you join on April 1st:



Go to my website

Click on “What We Do” and “Be a Consultant”

From there, it takes about 5 minutes!!

Once your application is processed, you and I will receive an e-mail.



Do you have any questions for me?  I’d love to help in any way that I can.

New Consultant Kit Beginning in April 2016:
  • $50 in Select Product Credit (for you to choose the papers, inks and stamps you want to use!  I can help you make wise choices if you'd like my help).
  • Medium Organizer
  • 2” x 6.5” Block
  • 1” x 3.5” Block
  • 2” x 2” Block
  • Non-Stick Micro-Tip Scissors
  • Stamp Scrubber
  • Spritz Cleaner
  • Bonding Memories Glue
  • Foam Tape
  • Sponge
  • (25) Customer Order Forms
  • (5) Annual Idea Books
  • (5) Seasonal Expressions 2
  • Cardstock Sampler
  • Fundamentals Sampler
  • Annual Idea Book B & T Duos Sampler
  • (3) Petite Perks Stamp Sets
  • Idea Book Postcards
  • Desk Pad
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG Karen, all of your work is stunning, but your convention page is so sooo beautiful. Thanks for sharing - you know I'm going to need to 'case' this one. x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails