pin it button

Monday, April 11, 2016

Smile Card


SMILE! I am...because the April Stamp of the Month just makes me do it without even realizing it. This set is a MUST HAVE in my book.  I can think of a million...no a zillion ways to use it. These vintage cameras are too much fun and the sentiments are just so versatile. I created this 6" x 6" all-occasion card with the Stamp of the Month and the darling My Anchor stamp sets.




Don't forget that this set is only available during April, and is only $5 ($12.95 savings) with every $50 you order (before shipping and tax). There is no limit to how many you can get, so order $100, get 2...and so on. When ordering on my website, you'll be prompted to add your set(s) before you check out. Very convenient!  Also, you'll want to note that the darling 1/2" Honey Triangle Washi Tape is on clearance for only $1.60 per roll (15 yds.) and the sweet 1" Lagoon Hearts Washi Tape is on clearance for only $3.20 (15 yds.). Both are only available while supplies last, so scoop 'em up.  The fun black glittery hearts came from the Black Fundamentals Assortment. I've included a complete products used list, complete with photos and links, at the end of this post for your convenience.


April Stamp of the Month - Life In Pictures







1 comment:

Lynn D said...

I LOVE this color combo, the repeated sentiment and the scattered hearts. So cute!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails