pin it button

Friday, April 15, 2016

Baby, You're Worth It!


This month is a wonderful time to sign up to be a Close To My Heart Consultant.  This month, with the "Baby, I'm Worth It" special, you can become a Consultant for $75.  This gets you a kit valued at $214, including $50 to spend on stamps, papers and inks of your choice.

In addition, if you sell $350 in  your first 30 days, you'll also get a Cricut Collection of your choice ($99 value) or your choice of $100 in select products. WOO HOO, AND, there are 3 stamp sets you'll earn as well...for FREE.

And that's not all!  With $350 in sales, you earn a minimum of $77 commission.

Think about it, you invest $75 and sell $350 in your first 30 days and get:
  • Kit valued at $214
  • $100 in free product
  • 3 FREE stamp sets valued at $54
  • $77 commission
THAT'S $445 for a $75 initial investment. WOO HOO!

To sign up, just click here.  It's easy, peasy and only takes a few minutes. Once you get signed up, I'll get an email within a day from Close To My Heart and then I'll be in touch to help you get going.


This video will tell you quite a bit about the Close To My Heart Consultant Kit and becoming a Close To My Heart Consultant

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails