pin it button

Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Hello Super Awesome Card


Hello, Super Awesome! I'm back! {Sorry for the long break! We've had company coming out our ears for our family reunion this past weekend, and I gave that my full attention....P.S. It was "super awesome!"}

This card uses both the July Stamp of the Month and the super awesome Beyond Awesome stamp sets. I love 'em both!  I've included a full products used list (items that are still available) at the end of this post, complete with links and photos for your convenience.  Although the Enchantment Fundamentals papers that I have used on this card are already sold out, there are other color collections of these same papers (Whimsy, Adventure and Basics) that are still available, but only through July 31, or while supplies last (whichever comes first).  I highly recommend them! I use the Fundamentals papers over and over again, by themselves, and mixed with other cardstocks and even patterned papers from other kits. They are so versatile (a color and white print on one side, and a tone-on-tone- embossed print of the same color on the back), and oh-so-cute! The patterns are big enough for a pop, but small enough to take a back seat to something more bold. 






Back to the July Stamp of the Month. I love this fun "From the Notebook" set.  It's great for cards, scrapbook pages, and even to stamp in your planner.  Yes indeedy!  Even better is that for every $50 you order (before shipping and tax), you can get one of these little gems for only $5. Order $100, get 2...and so on.  Neato Cheeto!  When ordering on my website, you'll be prompted to add your set(s) before you check out.









No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails