pin it button

Friday, July 1, 2016

July Specials with Close To My Heart



Happy July!  This is month that I always associate with patriotism, sunshine, family fun and barbecues and parades.  In addition to those fun things, Close To My Heart has added even more to make this month exciting.

Here's what you'll find in this post:
1.  Early Bird Sign Up Special
2.  July Stamp of the Month
3.  Retiring Items
------------------

1.  Early Bird Sign Up Special:   



When you sign up to be a Close To My Heart Consultant in July, in addition to the already amazing New Consultant Kit, you get your choice of one of our new Fundamentals Paper Packets and a coordinating Complements Pack.  That's a $31.90 value, and these don't even go live for customers until August 1...hence the "Early Bird" name.  Click here for all of the details.

Signing up is only $75, you get a New Consultant Kit valued at over $200 (see photo below), PLUS you get a credit of $50 to use to spend on products of your choice to help you get started in your business.  AND, IN JULY (yes, I'm yelling...I just can't help myself!) you also get the $31.90 valued Early Bird Special. WOO HOO!  That's a whole lotta product for $75!   On top of that, as a Consultant you get a minimum 22% discount on your products, as well as a generous 22% - 33% commission on what you sell.



To sign up, click here.  I'll be in touch as soon as I receive word from Close To My Heart that you have been made an official Consultant to see how I can help you with your business.

2.  July Stamp of the Month - From the Notebook:  This delightful stamp set is great for cards and scrapbooking alike!  I'll be sharing artwork all month (today, and then again on each Monday) that I have created with this set.



It's only available only during July and can be yours for only $5 ($12.95 savings) with every $50 you order (before shipping and tax).  Order $100, get 2...and so on. When ordering on my website, you'll be prompted to add your set(s) before checking out. Easy, peasy!

I created the layout you see at the top of the post with this fun set, and with lots of our Fundamentals papers an stickers that will soon be gone (retiring at the end of July, see below).  I have also included a supplies used list, complete with photos and links for your convenience, at the end of this post.  While at the Close To My Heart Convention last week, 2 of my friends and I were 'coaxed' into being part of a Chewbacca skit on stage during the Opening General Session.  Anything for a laugh, right? lol.




3.  Retiring Items:



There are lots of products retiring SOON to make way for the new catalog that debuts on August 1.  Get 'em while you can right here.







No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails