pin it button

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Jackpot June Deal for June 19


Hello, my bloggin' friends!

Unfortunately I won't be able to post today's Jackpot June deal for you here. I am on my way out the door to my son, Dawson's 7 on 7 football tournament at Brigham Young University and won't be back until late this afternoon. GO KNIGHTS! So, be sure to check the deal today for yourself (after 9 am MDT) by going to my website (http://leavealegacy.myctmh.com), then click on "Shop Online" and then "Jackpot June". I'm sure CTMH has come up with something wonderful, as usual.

There are only 11 more days of Jackpot June after today. I hope you are all enjoying it as much as I am. THANK YOU to the many, many of you who have supported my business by taking advantage of this wonderful special through my website.

Have a SUPER Saturday!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails