pin it button

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Jackpot June Deal for June 26 and Dawson's Football and Basketball











I am not the best announcement girl the past couple of days. I am on my way out the door again for a day of Dawson basketball at Brigham Young University. Today's Jackpot June deal won't be announced until after I leave this morning again. So, be sure to check my website after 9 a.m. MDT today (http://leavealegacy.myctmh.com), then click on Shop Online and then Jackpot June to see today's deal. I'm sure it's as great as the rest have been!

Yesterday was a GREAT day of basketball. Dawson's team (Lone Peak's JV) went undefeated in their 4 games of pool play and begin today's final tournament round as the #1 seed from their pool. We could have anywhere from 3 - 5 more games today if we keep winning. My house is a wreck (who needs a clean house and clean laundry?), but we are having a blast.

Since all of the artwork I have been working on lately is top secret until after the CTMH National Convention in July, I thought I'd include a few photos from Dawson's 7 on 7 football tournament last Saturday (feel free to click on any photo to see it larger). Summer is a crazy time filled with both football and basketball at our house, and I wouldn't have it any other way!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails