pin it button

Friday, January 21, 2011

January Stamp of the Month Card (Find Your Style)






















This GORGEOUS card (4 1/4" x 5 1/2") was given to me last week by my friend, Denise Anderson-Turley. Isn't it to die for? Thanks, Denise. It was soooo nice of you to think of me.

Close To My Heart Supplies Denise used on this beautiful creation: Find Your Style Stamp of the Month (D1452), Wings Workshop on the Go (G1016), Clear Sparkles (Z1104), Black Mini-Medley (Z1393), Black Stamp Pad (Z2105), Twilight Stamp Pad (Z2160), Vineyard Berry Stamp Pad (Z2157), 3D Foam Tape (Z1151), Colonial White Waxy Flax (Z1081).

Click here to find out how to get this gorgeous stamp of the month set during January only.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE this butterfly! Thanks for sharing your mail!

Rick and Kori said...

This card is gorgeous ! I fall more and more in love with this set everytime I see it used. Can't wait to use it for myself :)

cnelson said...

WOWZERS!! Soooooo incredibly GORGEOUS!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails