pin it button

Monday, January 17, 2011

My VERY Fun Weekend at Team Builders




Close To My Heart ROCKS! I know I say that all the time, and guess what: I MEAN it all the time.

I just spent the last several days at a wonderful conference called Team Builders. CTMH invited their leaders to come and give input and provide perspective as they proposed changes and enhancements in policies and procedures to make CTMH an even BETTER place to be. How awesome is that?

In addition to proposal meetings, Q&A sessions, business classes, and updates from the Executive Team of the company, we also did some creating, some serious eating and had some even more serious fun!

The first two photos here are of a beautiful clip pin that the CTMH Art Studio created for me. They actually created one for each of the 60 consultants there. Each pin was one-of-a-kind. I am so excited to pin in on a lapel, on a necklace, a hat, and so many other things. Stinkin' cute!:
--------------------

Here I am with two of my amazing Director downline, Pam on the left and Lynette in the middle. These two ladies are more than downline, they are dear friends that I love with all my heart!------------------
Here are two more cute friends: Monica and Jody. Monica is pregnant with #7 (I know! Unbelievable, right?). Jody is one of my 'forever roomies'.----------------

Another of my 'forever roomies,' beautiful Michelle with sweet Tracy


Thanks to my 'forever roomies', Jody and Michelle for making my stay as wonderful as every event I spend with them. Thanks to my two Director downline, Pam and Lynette for sharing this event with me and for being the awesome leaders that you are. Thanks to all of my CTMH friends, that are really my CTMH family for being so amazing. Thanks to CTMH (especially Jeanette!) for spoiling us rotten. Believe it or not, they didn't even charge a registration fee for this event. It was so important to them that the leaders were there to brainstorm and take part that they not only didn't charge a registration fee, but they showered us with free gifts and meals. We even had a private dinner at the top of the Joseph Smith Memorial Building with delicious food and a breath-taking view of the Salt Lake LDS Temple (see top photo for the group of ladies at my dinner table, and a few of the smaller photos below for the view). Unbelievable!

Sharryl and Jody enjoying the view at dinner:
-----------

Tracy and Michelle doing the same:

2 comments:

Nicole Norris said...

Sounds like a fabulous weekend!!

Jamie Harder said...

Looks like a blast!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails