pin it button

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Team Builders, Here I Come!



I'm very excited to be headed to a special meeting with Close To My Heart for the next few days called Team Builders. This meeting is only for Directors and above in the company, along with the corporate team at CTMH. At this meeting we will be doing so many great things, among which will be opportunities for us, as leaders in this great company, to voice our opinions about current policies and procedures and suggestions on what we could improve in the future. How cool is that? How many companies allow their leaders to have such input? The correct answer is: not very many!

Along with meetings and evaluations, comes creating and FUN, FUN, FUN! I'm excited to share this event with the two amazing Directors on my team, Lynette and Pam! Love you, ladies! I'm also excited to room with my two fellow Executive Director and forever roomie buds, Michelle and Jody (pictured here with me). On top of all of that, I'm so thrilled to spend time with so many wonderful CTMH friends that I have made over my 18 years with this company.

I won't be posting for the next 4 days because I'll be away doing some serious thinking, sharing, playing, creating, and maybe a little sleeping here and there. Enjoy the rest of your week and weekend, my bloggin' friends! I know I will.

Oh, and if this post makes you think something along the lines of, "What a great company to be a part of. I think I might like to know more," then click here for more information (or email me privately {pedermom@aol.com} and I'll happily email you information).

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails