pin it button

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Over $300 for $65!


Click on any photo in this post to see it larger and in more detail. There really is a reason for this beginning photo of Dan-the-Man and I from one of our cruises to Alaska, but you have to read the whole post to find out what it is! Yep, I'm tricky!

I told you yesterday that I would share today how to get over $300 in products for only $65. Remember that? If you need a refresher, here's what I said, "Want to know how to get a Close To My Heart one-year Studio J membership ($99 value), a scrapbooking kit (worth $12.95), 3 stamp sets (over $50 in value), 3 stamp pads ($15.75 value), accessories (worth about $8), 2 scrapbooks (approx. $35 value), and an acrylic block (worth $10.50), and the May National Scrapbooking Month kit ($34.95) AND MORE for only $65? I'm not kidding: over $300 for only $65!"

Well, I'm back today to fulfill my promise. Here's the scoop:

During the month of May the New Consultant Kit is HALF PRICE...AND you get the May National Scrapbooking Kit along with it! The New Consultant kit is usually priced at
$129 (still a GREAT price for over $300 worth of stuff), but during MAY ONLY it is half price, AND you get a FREE NATIONAL SCRAPBOOKING KIT along with it.

For the value of the one-year $99 Studio J membership, it's worth it alone. But,
when you consider all of the other things you get in the kit, it is astounding that Close To My Heart is offering this AWESOMER than AWESOME sign-up special.

Click here to sign up, but not before you finish reading all the details in this post.

When you sign up you get a basic business kit with all the business stuff (Idea Books, order forms, etc) you need to get started. You also get to choose 3 of 5 add on kits, all included in the $65. Here are the three "choose me's" I suggest:

First "Choose Me" I suggest: Choose Me #2 - Ignore the print on the photo below. As you know it's not $129 to sign up in May, it's HALF THAT! WOO HOO! Choose Me #2 is a FREE 12-minth Studio J Membership.

Second "Choose Me" I suggest: Choose Me #3 or Choose Me #4

Here's #3:

#3 includes:
  • Workshop on the Go Mayberry Kit
  • My Acrylix Summer Days Stamp Set
  • Smoothie Exclusive Inks Pad
  • Olive Exclusive Inks Pad
  • Pink Brad Assortment
  • 2" x 3 1/2" My Acrylix Block (not shown)

Here's #4

#4 includes:
  • Workshop on the Go Lucky Kit
  • Lucky Level 2 Chipboard Assortment
  • My Acrylix Enjoy Life Stamp Set
  • Outdoor Denim Stamp Pad
  • Desert Sand Stamp Pad
  • Kraft Color Ready Borders
  • Round Sponge
  • Edge Distresser
  • 2 1/2" x 2 1/2" My Acrylix Block (not shown)
Third "Choose Me" I suggest: Choose Me #5 -
#5 includes:
  • 12" x 12" Dark Chocolate My Legacy Faux Leather Album
  • Outdoor Denim Quick Pic Album
  • My Acrylix "Ciao" Stamp Set
  • Chocolate Stamp Pad
  • 4" x 4" My Acrylix Block
I also suggest you choose the option of having your very own website for a first year introductory price of $5.95 per month. If you promote it well, it will MORE than pay for itself with online orders.

And like I said before, you also get the GORGEOUS National Scrapbooking Kit for FREE.
National Scrapbooking Month kit includes:
  • You and Me Stamp Set
  • 12" x 12" Colonial White Cardstock
  • 6 - 12" x 12" Patterned Paper (B&T) Duos (new cardstock weight)
  • 6" x 9" You and Me Irresistibles Chipboard Die Cut Sheet
  • 1 yard of Chocolate Striped Ribbon
  • 1 package of Mocha Opaques
  • Instruction and Cutting Guide (full color)
Here are my finished pages:

And lastly, but certainly not leastly today I wanted to say Happy 26th Anniversary to the love of my life: Dan-the-Man. The past 26 years have been the BEST I could ever have dreamed of. I love you with all my heart! There is no one I would rather spend eternity with.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails