pin it button

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

May Stamp of the Month 6 x 6 Card


Today I thought I'd share a 6" x 6" card I made with Close To My Heart's oh-so-trendy May Stamp of the Month (D1456-Chairs to You). Find out how to get it here.

As you know, if you are a frequent reader of my blog, I LOVE colored pencils, specifically watercolor pencils. I love the soft look they give and the ease with which they blend, with or without a waterbrush. These chairs were colored without using any water...just the pencils.


Close To My Heart products used: May Stamp of the Month -"Chairs to You", Mayberry Level 2 Paper Pack, Cocoa Stamp Pad, Basic Button Assortment, Watercolor Pencils, Kraft Color-Ready Borders, 3D Foam Tape, Round Sponge.

Stay tuned! I'll be back tomorrow with some more beautiful Studio J artwork.

3 comments:

Jamie Harder said...

Beautiful card and the colouring is lovely!!

cnelson said...

So fabulous!! Gorgeous work!!

Unknown said...

This stamp set is going to be so much fun! Beautiful card as always!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails