pin it button

Monday, May 23, 2011

Studio J Layout YOU Can Make


Do you like this Studio J layout (click on the photo to see it larger and in more detail)? Would you like to make it (with pictures of your own, not mine. tee hee)? If you answered "YES" to both questions then you're in LUCK! Keep reading....

I will help you make it! If you are long distance to me, we can do it together online. If you live within an hour or two drive from my home in Springville, UT, we can get together and make it. Either way will only take about 30 minutes, and it's FREE unless you decide to order the layout! It doesn't matter if you are already a seasoned Studio J user, or if you've never used it at all, or if you fall somewhere in between. I'd love to teach you the fun techniques I used on this layout. Just call or email me to set up your appointment (801.360,9896, pedermom@aol.com).

4 comments:

Jamie Harder said...

What a gorgeous layout Karen!!!

Laurel said...

Another gorgeous layout!

cnelson said...

A*MAZ*ING layout!! LOVE it!!

Unknown said...

I really need to learn how to do the 4 square photo well. LOVE this look!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails