pin it button

Monday, February 13, 2012

Feminine 2-Page Layout: Close To My Heart's "Lucy" Kit

Happy day before Valentine's Day! I hope you have big plans with your sweetie tomorrow. We did our big date this past weekend since Dawson has a basketball game tomorrow night and also due to the fact that I am feeding the basketball team tomorrow. Should be fun!

By the way, we went to see "The Vow" and "Man on a Ledge" this weekend and I loved them both.  Yes, we are movie lovers and a mini-movie marathon was our idea of a fun Valentine date. Yes, we are boring.  I'm okay with that. ;0)

Today I thought I'd share another project that I have created to go with the "Lucy" display I am making for several members of my team.  You can read about that in my last post.  Don't worry...their layouts don't have my photos on them.   The one you are seeing here is the one I created for myself.  It features photos we took the day before I left Chicago of my beautiful mom, my beautiful daughter, my beautiful granddaughter, and me.  Here are a few close ups. Also, check out the supply list below for a few explanations on how I used some products.


layout close-up #1

layout close-up #2
CTMH products used:  Lucy Level 2 Paper Pack, Lucy WOTG Stamp Set, Hodge Podge Alphabet Stamp Set, Grey Wool Stamp Pad, Blush Stamp Pad (not only did I use this to stamp the flowers, but I also used it to sponge color on the dimensional element letters), Creme Brulee Stamp Pad, Sparkle Flourishes, Clear Sparkles, Liquid Glass (applied on the flowers as adhesive for the glitter), Prisma Glitter (on flowers, adhered with liquid glass), Dimensional Elements Monograms (G, I, R, L and S), Create-a-Shade Pearl Paint (I painted the dimensional element letters lightly with this after I sponged them with the Blush pad), CTMH/Cricut Art Philosphy Cartridge (for big scalloped circle and for the flowers), 3D Foam Tape.

You can order these, and so many other wonderful products on my website 24/7. YIPEEE! Be sure to check out the February Specials before you order so you can take advantage of those too.

I LOVE Mondays because it is the day that we receive our weekly email from our missionary son, Tannon who is serving in Granada, Spain currently.  Along with today's email came a couple of photos. I love seeing how happy Tannon looks while spending these two years (only 7 more months!) serving the Lord in Spain.


Tannon with his current companion, who is from Bolivia
Tannon at a leadership meeting dinner. It seems his manners and his appetite have not changed a bit!
I also wanted to share a couple of very cool photos of Dawson playing basketball this year.  We have a guy here in town that does amazing sports photography and he comes to the games and takes tons of photos. YAY, Mark Spencer! We mothers love you!
Dawson takes it to the hole

"I believe I can fly"
Well, that's it for today, folks. Have a wonderful Valentine's Day tomorrow.  Make sure to tell the people you love the most how much they mean to you!

5 comments:

Rick and Kori said...

Oh my goodness I love this layout! I may have to copy it and use the exact same pictures :) It is beautiful!

Unknown said...

Wonderful layout showing your fabulous generations! I love that you take the time to update on your boys, too. Glad they are doing well. Cant't believe Tannon will be home this year!

Brenda said...

Oh my goodness! And because I love you so, you could have pictures on mine! I am so excited to get your package of Lucy goodies! Now on to the boys - WOW! Tannon has been looking so good along and his faith shines through in all the pictures. Dawson is quite an athlete, and those are great pictures!

Laurel said...

Such a pretty layout! Love all the pink and sparkle, so girly! Great photos too!

cnelson said...

Love, love, love that darling lo and those fun and fab pics!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails