pin it button

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Thank You Card Made With the Close To My Heart February Stamp of the Month

As promised, I'm back again today with a little creativity to share. It feels good to be home and back in the swing of my regular routine, although every time I look at a  photo from my 3 weeks in Chicago, my heart aches.  It was fun to get home last night and have Dan and Dawson have the whole house clean (minus a clean cat box...ugh!) and take me out to dinner.  I missed them so much!

I made this card using the wonderful Close To My Heart February Stamp of the Month.  This set is called "Thoughtful Tidings" and is full of great sentiments.  Most of them have corresponding shapes on the CTMH/Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge (a MUST HAVE for any paper crafter!). I think my favorite sentiment in the set is "You touch so many lives".  How would you like to receive a card that said that? I know it would mean a lot to me!

This card was inspired by this card that I saw on Pinterest.  Don't you just love Pinterest for inspiration?

Here is a scan of the carrier sheet for the February Stamp of the Month. The actual size of the sheet is 6" x 6" so that should help you know a little bit about what size each stamp would be.

If you spend $50, this set is yours for only $5 (a $17.95 value). You also have the option to purchase it for $17.95. Either way, it's only available during the month of February.  You can order it through me (801.360.9896, pedermom@aol.com) or through my website. Once your spend $50, you will be prompted to add it, or if you are purchasing it for the $17.95 price, enter item #S1202.

There are several other wonderful specials this month with Close To My Heart. You can read about all of them on my blog post here.

Lastly, but certainly not leastly, I had to share this photo.  The last day I was in Chicago we had a birthday party for our little granddaughter, Daci. She is turning three.  Our daughter, Kori snapped this photo of my mom and I with Daci. I just love it!

3 comments:

papertrails leaver said...

Love the clean and crisp lines of your cards! What a cute set! Great colors too!

Brenda said...

Oh, I love the photo of the three of you! The card is so pretty! And I have to tell you - if I were gone, I would come home to a cat box like that, too!

cnelson said...

Oh what a priceless photo!! LOVE your take on your inspiration card! So FAB!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails