pin it button

Monday, July 21, 2014

Help Wanted!



Help Wanted! 

The new products and Idea Book don't debut until August 1, but there IS a way to get your hands on some of the new goodies right now!  If you sign up as a Consultant this month, you will get the BRAND NEW Consultant Kit! That's right!  Products from the upcoming catalog are what populate your kit. COOL BEANS!

I am looking for great people who are interested in joining my award winning team, million dollar team.  I would LOVE to have you join my team and experience the joy that Close To My Heart has brought to me over the past 21 1/2 years.  I love my team and we have so much fun together! We are called The Pacemakers, because we keep THE HEART (as in Close To My Heart) pumpin'! 

Close To My Heart has 2 kits to choose from; one is tailored to scrapbookers and the other to card makers.  DOUBLE COOL BEANS!  Each kit is only $99 and is full of over $365 in products! WOWZA!  Definitely TRIPLE COOL BEANS!

To sign up, just click here.  Easy, peasy! If you have any questions, feel free to email or call me (pedermom@aol.com, 801.360.9896). I'd be happy to help you decide if becoming a Close To My Heart Consultant is right for you.

Here are photos of each of the kits:

This kit is tailored for scrapbookers and features the brand new "Chalk It Up" papers and accessories!




This kit is tailored for card makers and features the brand new "Seaside" papers and accessories.

 
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails