pin it button

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Love You Card with the July Stamp of the Month




Hello! I created this fun little card (4 1/4" x 5 1/2") with the cuter than cutey cute cute July Stamp of the Month (Circus Alphabet).  It was quick and easy.  The supplies I used are at the bottom of the post with links to my site.

I used colored pencils to color in the "LOVE" letters. I colored the entire letter with a lighter green and then shaded the top of each letter with a darker green. I love Close To My Heart's watercolor pencils. You can use them with water, or just as a regular pencil (as I did on this card).  

One other little tip. You may notice that the wooden arrows are the bottom of the card are a dark brown (to match the chocolate ink I used as well as the woodgrain washi tape). To get this look I just colored the natural wood trinkets with a brown sharpie. Nifty!

This darling set of 68 stamps (uppercase alpha, lowercase alpha, punctuation and numbers!) is only $5 ($17.95 value) with a $50 purchase (before shipping and tax), and is available during July only.  You can place your order on my website 24/7 and you'll be prompted to add your Circus Alphabet before you check out.  Easy Peasy!

July Stamp of the Month: Circus Alphabet ($5 with a $50 order). Carrier sheet actual size is 6" x 6"





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails