pin it button

Friday, July 18, 2014

Live Each Day Card and Mojo Monday

4 1/4" x 5 1/2" card by Karen Pedersen

Remember my last post when I listed all of the products retiring on July 31? If not, check it out! Well, in the retiring spirit, today I thought I'd share a card I made with one of my very favorite retiring paper packets, Sarita! Get her while you can!  I also used the retiring matching Sarita MyStickease and accented with a few things that are not retiring: Purple Glitter Gems and some pieces I cut out from the My Crush Memories Assortment (I love using these little assortments for accents on scrapbook pages and cards!).  I also sponged the edges of everything with a Round Sponge and Saddle Ink.  I've included a product list with links at the end of the post in case you see anything you must have (like Sarita!).

Here's a close up:

I used this sketch from this week's Mojo Monday (#354) as the inspiration for my card and went to town.
 

You can order these or any Close To My Heart products on my website...24/7!  Remember that when you spend $50 (before shipping and tax) in July, you get this darling July Stamp of the Month for only $5 ($17.95 value).






7 comments:

Krista Hershberger ---- Krista's Crafty with CTMH said...

Beautiful card Karen!

Casandra Bennett said...

Gorgeous card.

Laurel said...

What a colourful card, I love it!

Unknown said...

Love your card Karen. Sarita is so versatile. You created a beautiful card!

Rick and Kori said...

Love this card!

Vicki Wizniuk said...

oh, i love this, Karen!

Brenda said...

Karen, this card is gorgeous!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails