pin it button

Monday, June 29, 2015

Homemade Ice Cream Sandwiches Recipe Layout



I have been, over the past couple of years, gradually creating a family recipe scrapbook. I try to do one recipe every couple of months and add it to the book.  When I saw the June Stamp of the Month, I knew it would be perfect for creating a page of my ice cream sandwich recipe.  Don't you agree?  I shared the recipe about a month ago, but here it is again for those of you who might have missed it:


June is almost over, and with it goes the June Stamp of the Month. If you love it even half as much as I do, it's a must have for your stamp collection. It's only $5 ($12.95 savings) with every $50 you spend (before shipping and tax). Spend $100, get 2...and so on.  When purchasing on my website, you'll be prompted to add your set before you check out. I've included a products used list, complete with photos and links at the end of this post.  

June Stamp of the Month - Ice Cream Dream





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails