pin it button

Monday, June 22, 2015

Simple Pleasures Ice Cream Card


I especially love this little technique. I just cut a 3" circle out of a sheet of computer paper and used as my mask on this card. I stamped a big background stamp into the mask and I immediately had a darling round background.  Fun!



This card features the ice cream cone from the June Stamp of the Month.  This stamp set is only available in June and is only $5 ($12.95 savings) with every $50 you spend (before shipping and tax). When ordering on my website, you'll be prompted to add your set(s) before you check out.  Easy, peasy!

June Stamp of the Month - Ice Cream Dream

In addition to the Stamp of the Month, I also used the Geometric Backgrounds stamp set for the checkerboard and the Love Life stamp set for the sentiment.







2 comments:

Lynn said...

Even better in person! I love this card and thank you for it!

Mary Gunn FUNN said...

very cute

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails