pin it button

Wednesday, February 24, 2016

FREE Paper Packets to Say THANK YOU



TOMORROW is a BIG day!  Because of YOU, my wonderful customers, I have earned another wonderful trip with Close To My Heart. I leave tomorrow for the Eastern Caribbean with our daughter, Kori (Dan couldn't get time off work, so we are making it a girls' trip!).  Eeeeek! I am so excited!

Because a large part of what goes into earning these trips is the points that I earn from YOUR orders, I decided while I was gone, YOU should be rewarded too!



Here's how it works:  Between February 25 and March 5, while I'm enjoying the sun, sand and surf, if you place an order on my website, you'll get FREEBIES from me.



For every $50 you order (before shipping and tax), you'll get a FREE paper packet from the Expressions 1 mini-catalog. I know it's not an Eastern Caribbean vacation, but it's just a little somethin' somethin' from me to let you know how much I appreciate my loyal customers.  While you place your orders, just imagine yourself on the white beaches of St. John's, reading your favorite book, and stopping every once in a while to walk along the edge of the turquoise water as the waves softly brush your feet. 

Here's  how to get your paper packet:
1.  Place your order on my website (www.leavealegacy.ctmh.com)
2.  Email me (pedermom@aol.com) with your paper packet(s) choices, your name, and your mailing address. You can choose from Charlotte (pg 5), Penelope (pg 15) and/or Regatta (pg 23), one for every $50 you order (before shipping and tax)
3. When I get home, I will order your paper packets and have them sent to you. This will be a separate box from the order you place on my website.

Here are photos of the three paper packets to choose from...

Charlotte

Penelope

Regatta 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails