pin it button

Friday, February 19, 2016

Share The Love One Page Layout


This little girl makes me smile every day!  She is full of sass and spunk and lots of love!  When I saw the "you make me SMILE" stamp and the camera in the February special "Share the Love" set, I knew I wanted to use it for these sassy pics.

I decided to get a little messy and creative on this layout.  I used watercolors and the spray pen, and hand lettered my title.  I love the 'artistic' look it created, don't you?

I'll share a few more details of the layout in just a second, but first I wanted to remind you how to get this stamp set (in February only) and why it's so special.



This stamp set was created with love and charity in mind. $7 of every one of these stamp sets purchased goes straight to Operation Smile. I love this charity and what it does for underprivileged children around the world who are born with cleft palates. It costs approximately $244 per surgery, so your purchase pays for about 2% of one child's surgery.  You can order your set on my website here.

Here are a few detail shots of the layout. I've included a list of all of the products I used on this layout, complete with photos and links for your convenience, at the end of this post.








2 comments:

Unknown said...

IN LOVE with this page! The watercolor splats are a perfect accent and the hand drawn letter Sage is over the moon! A simple but gorgeous layout using this stamp set. You amaze me with your talent Karen~!

Mary Gunn FUNN said...

BRAVO!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails