pin it button

Friday, February 26, 2016

You Make Me Smile All-Occasion Card



You might be wondering how I am posting while lounging on an Eastern Caribbean beach. Well, that's the wonder of pre-posting! YAY! While I'm gone for the next week, you'll still be treated to posts today, Monday, Tuesday, and Friday.  Nifty!

You mean you didn't know I was gone? Well, be sure to check out the last post to see how you can benefit from my trip.  Did someone say, "FREE PAPER PACK?"  Yep, they sure did!

Now, let's talk about this card. My fabulously talented friend, Melanie Brown, at Courtney Lane Designs, designed this card and I copied it 100% exactly. Shameless! I couldn't help myself. It was just too cute!


Don't forget that this darling "Share the Love" stamp set is only available this month. It's $17.95 and $7 of that goes straight to Operation Smile. You can order it on my website here.








No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails