pin it button

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Bear Lake

Posting the picture of Dan the Man yesterday on the jet ski at Bear Lake reminded me that I scrapbooked this photo. I thought I'd share the layout with you today. It was inspired by a page designed by the Close To My Heart art studio and I just made a few adjustments and changes to make it 'mine'. Enjoy! As always, you can click on the photo to see it larger.

We will be making this layout and two others (a total of 6 pages) in my Play Group classes in July. We're using the new Moon Doggie kit. Please email me if you are interested in attending (pedermom@aol.com).

Close To My Heart products used: Colonial White Cardstock, Cranberry Cardstock, Moon Doggie Level 2 Kit, Extreme Happiness Stamp Set, Journey Journaling Spots, Dimensional Elements letters, Cranberry Stamp Pad, Desert Sand stamp pad, Colonial White Ribbon Rounds, 3D Foam Tape, Black Legacy Writers. To place an order, click here.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I love your scrap layouts. Thank you for sharing your gift with the rest of us.

Brenda said...

Now the way you've used the tags is brilliant. Those vines on the edges are a perfrect touch as well. Such a great layout!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails