pin it button

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

I'm a big, fat liar...

but I didn't mean to be! I thought yesterday, June 8, was the only day to vote for the Scrapbook and Share contest (see yesterday's post). I found out that you can actually vote from June 8 through midnight on June 14 (MT). Sorry for the misinformation. I didn't know what photo to include with this post, so you get my orangetang who looks as if he is feeling a bit sheepish.

Back to the point: if you didn't get a chance to vote yesterday, please try to do so (if you think I deserve your vote) sometime between now and midnight on the 14th. THANKS to all of you for your support.

Click here to vote. Instructions for voting are in yesterday's post. My layout is in the "Most Unique Technique" category. It's the pink and black "passion" layout.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails