pin it button

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Our Cups Runneth Over

I made this layout yesterday after realizing how silly we are at our house with cups. Since I believe strongly in scrapping the every day, I thought it definitely needed to be documented on a layout. I used the colors that Jeanette Lynton shared this week in her Color Me Monday palette on her blog (Close To My Heart colors: Tulip, Twilight, Sweet Leaf, White Daisy). The left side of the layout was inspired by a sketch at Creative Scrappers.

Close To My Heart products used: Emporium Level 2 Scrapbook Kit, That's Amore Level 2 Scrapbook Kit, White Daisy Cardstock, Fancy Cuts Botanicals, Hodge Podge Alphabet, Dimensional Elements Simple Alphabet (uppercase), Heartfelt Whimsy Die Cuts, White Daisy Mini Medley Accents Collection, Colonial White Waxy Flax, Clear Buttons.

You can always click on the photos to see things larger.

Feel free to head to my website to order or to see my calendar or more art.

5 comments:

Christina said...

Super creative idea for a LO subject! I LOVE it!!

kimber said...

So so so so cute. I love the white space. Looks so clean and pretty. And I love that you're scrappin' the everyday. How FUN!!

Jamie Harder said...

I love how you turned the sketch into a two pager!! Beautiful page!!! You should join the Design Team!!!!!!

Brenda said...

What a fun set of pages!

Anonymous said...

Hi Karen,

I love your layout. And tell Tannon I'm right there with him. I always leave my glass on the water dispenser on the fridge door! Then all I have to do is walk up and push!!

Thanks for sharing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails