pin it button

Monday, July 22, 2013

August Play Group Scrappin' Classes (Chantilly) and Downton Abbey Season 3 Finale

Hi, all! I survived Girls' Camp last week.  Yay!  I'll try to share some of the photos from that sometime this week. I haven't even downloaded them yet.

I will share the August Play Group Scrappin' Class info in a moment but first I must stop and muse, ponder and ask questions. Do you watch Downton Abbey?  Are you caught up?  I just finished watching the finale for Season 3 and am in a funk. I  have had the worst time trying to function today. What the heck? Say it isn't so!  I am obsessed and cannot quit thinking about the ending. My sweet friend, Blythe sent me the link to this blog with a great post about the season finale. If you haven't watched it yet, don't read this until you do. Spoiler alert!  This post made me laugh. I needed it after the jarring ending. Maybe you do too!  http://thepioneerwoman.com/entertainment/2013/02/downton-abbey-season-finale/


Now on to important things...like the August Play Group Scrappin' Class info.  Here are the three 2-page 12" x 12" layouts we will be making in August with the Chantilly papers (click on any photo to see it larger and in more detail). If you would like to participate, please contact me (801.360.9896, pedermom@aol.com) with your kit order no later than FRIDAY, August 2

You can participate in my Play Group classes in one of three ways:

  1.  Attend a class in person (if you plan to do this, I need your order right away)
  2.  Host one in your home with your friends (and earn free product!). Call or email me to schedule your date (801.360.9896, pedermom@aol.com)
  3.  Participate long distance. Just add $5 to the kit total you see to have your kit shipped directly  from me to you. (call or email me to order your kit: 801.360.9896, pedermom@aol.com)
In person class dates and times:
  • Thursday evening, August 8,  7-10 pm in Pleasant Grove, UT
  • Friday morning, August 9, 10 am - 1 pm in American Fork, UT
I'm confident you will enjoy what we do and be very happy with the projects you make! I had fun choosing some girly photos for 2 of the layouts, and loved that by bringing in more of the Twilight color, it also worked great for my family photos without feeling too girly.

After the layout photos, you'll find the shopping list.  Keep reading...

Layout #1: "Soak Up the Sun"
Layout #1: "Soak Up the Sun" with photos

Layout #1: "Soak Up the Sun" without photos

Layout #1: detail photo 1

Layout #1: detail photo 2

Layout #1: detail photo 3
Layout #2: "Happy Days"
Layout #2: "Happy Days" with photos

Layout #2: "Happy Days" without photos

Layout #2: detail photo 1

Layout #2: detail photo 2

Layout #2: detail photo 3

Layout #3: "The Best Things..."

Layout #3: "The Best Things..." with photos

Layout #3: "The Best Things" without photos

Layout #3: detail photo 1

Layout #3: detail photo 2

Layout #3: detail photo 3
Shopping List:  To attend or participate in a class, all you are required to purchase is the Basic Kit.  If you want to purchase the Better or Best Kits, or even pick and choose a few items from those to add to your Basic Kit, you are welcome to, but it is not required.

Basic Kit (this is all that you are required to purchase to participate) 


Subtotal: $31.15
Total with Shipping and Tax: $35.73 (add $5 more if you are participating long distance)


Better Kit = Basic Kit + the following products (I recommend this kit!)

Subtotal: $62.95
Total with Shipping and Tax: $72.20 (add $5 more if you are participating long-distance)

Best Kit = Basic Kit + Better Kit + the following products  

Subtotal: $94.45*
Total with Shipping and Tax: $115.98* (add $5 more if you are participating long distance)

*at this purchase level ($50 or more)  you qualify for the July Stamp of the Month ("Sweet Life" - $17.95 value) at only $5!




4 comments:

Laurel said...

Such wonderful layouts Karen!

Jamie Harder said...

LOVE all those layouts!!! I especially love that frill!!!

Carla said...

Thanks for sharing that Pioneer Woman post on Downton Abbey, Karen. Hilarious!! I too was in shock and mourning after watching the finale & it definitely took me a few days to get over it all! The hardest thing is having to wait until JANUARY for Season 4 to come here to North America! I think I might watch the first 3 seasons all over again while I wait!

Beautiful artwork as usual - I especially love the fabric touches on Layout #3 :-)

Caron Barnard said...

Karen, I love all the artwork you show here; thanks much for that. The blog post about Downton Abbey was priceless. I felt all the same emotions! It kills me that we have to wait until next January for more!
smiles, Caron

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails