pin it button

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Join Me at Disney!

As you know, I just got back a couple of weeks ago from the annual Close To My Heart Convention. This year it was in Orlando, FL at DisneyWorld.  I look forward to this convention all year long. It is filled with fun, friendships, education, motivation, inspiration, and maybe a little exhaustion too (in a  good way).  This photo is of me (center back) and some of my team members at Convention a few weeks ago. Notice the crowns (and that I forgot to put mine on?).  That's because we had a team princess party. Apropo at Disney, don't you think? We all had crowns and wands (they even blinked!) and made sashes with our names on them.  Yes, we are princesses at heart!

Next year our Convention is the last week of June in Disneyland!  Are you kidding? Disney two years in a row? What could be better than that? I am telling you: Disney treats their convention guests like royalty.  Every convention we have at Disney is such a treat!

Why not join me next year?  All you have to do is become a Close To My Heart Consultant (only $49).  You can do it by clicking here.  Easy, peasy!  Then, you can begin your business with CTMH, or you can just buy your 'stuff' at a discount, or somewhere in between. I'm here to help you in any way I can with whatever you want to accomplish with CTMH. CTMH will notify me once you have signed up and I'll be in contact right away to see how I can help.

Here are a few more photos from this year's convention. 
The 3 Amigos: Vice Presidents Kristine Widtfelt (Marketing), Monica Wihongi (Training and Events) and Brian Holman (Operations). Yes, they do know how to put on a show!

Company CFO, Owner and Founder, Jeanette Lynton and VP of Training and Events, Monica Wihongi at the annual Q&A for Jeanette session.

Executive Director, Bren Yule and VP of Marketing, Kristine Widtfelt.  Yes, there was a bit of a mishap on stage.  And, it was HILARIOUS!

The 4 of us have started a tradition. We do a photo with our new Idea Books at Convention together. This is our 2nd annual photo.  (l-r:  Christine, Amy, Me, Lisa). Love these awesome girls!

Being a Sr. Executive Director has its perks! This is me headed into lunch in the Director's room.

My dear friend, Fancy Melissa and I. Love this fun girl!

The opening show. Amazing!

Company CFO, Owner and Founder, Jeanette Lynton

My partner in crime, Michelle Snyder and I.  We both received our 20 year awards at this convention.

Kim, Marg and Brenda. 3 of my sweeter than sweet team members. Have I mentioned lately how much I love my team?

Me, Michelle Snyder, Kristine Widfeldt, and Amy McGrew. Kristine is VP of Marketing and the rest of us are forever roomies. 

As you can tell, I LOVE CTMH, I LOVE my team, I LOVE what I do....and so can you!  Just head here to sign up and start your CTMH adventure today.

3 comments:

Casandra Bennett said...

It sounds like it was a super fun time. I recognize many faces from blog land, and you are right, they are all very sweet. Have a great day!

Stampin n da Hood said...

Sooo missed all the shenanigans this year!
Holding the dream alive for next year!

Christine Adams said...

What fun memories! Can't wait to see you at Disneyland!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails