pin it button

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

No Kidding! Only $49!

A brand spankin' new Consultant Kit debuted on July 1.  It's only $49 (yes, you heard me right.... $49!) to become a Consultant with Close To My Heart!  For that $49 you get over over $155 in products.  You can sign up as easy as 1, 2, 3 on my website.  I'll tell you about those in just a minute. Before I do, I wanted to share something even more important than the list of what is in the kit:  a few GREAT reasons to become a CTMH Consultant:
  • At least a 22% discount on everything you buy for yourself (up to 35%)
  • If you sign up under me, you will be part of the award winning Pacemaker team (we keep "THE HEART" pumpin')
  • One month pre-order period just for consultants before every catalog comes out
  • The opportunity for unlimited income
  • The opportunity to build a team
  •  If you sign up under me, you'll receive personal training, weekly training emails, a team website full of ideas and inspiration, quarterly team meetings,  occasional team training conference calls, Christmas card and gift from me, the option of personal mentoring from me, and many more great perks
  • An annual CTMH Convention that is unbelievable. Only Consultants can attend. Next year is in Disneyland! (June 26-28, 2014)
  • Regional Celebrations throughout the US during the year that are for consultants only to attend. Great business and creative training.
  • Album Retreat:  Only Consultants can attend. You will complete a whole AMAZING album. October 17-19, 2013 in Salt Lake City!
  • Great tax benefits for home based business owners
When I signed up to be a Consultant 20 years ago I had no idea what I was getting myself into. And, I mean that in a GOOD way!  Close To  My Heart has changed my life and my family's lives for the better. It has shown my children that I can set and achieve goals, contribute GREATLY to our family's income, allowed me to be a stay-at-home-mom with a business I could work around my family, and gave me the gift of being able to show my family what it means to have a home business. On top of it being a great income for me, having your own home business is also a GREAT tax perk.

The photo of the New Consultant Kit is at the top of this post. It's only $49 (and full of over $155 in CTMH goodness)!  How many people do you know who own their own businesses were able to start them for only $49?

New Consultant Kit Contents:
  • Read Me First Letter
  • 3 Autumn/Winter Idea Books
  • 5 Hostess Order Forms
  • 5 Customer Order Forms
  • Close To My Heart Color Swatches
  • Autumn/Winter 2013-14 B&T Duos Sampler
  • Petite Perks Stamp Set
  • Laughing Lola Complements Dimensional Elements
  • Workshops on the Go Laughing Lola  Scrapbooking Kit
  • Reflections Scrapbooking How-To Book
  • Originals Card Making How-To Book
  • Black Exclusive Inks Pad
  • Gypsy Exclusive Inks Pad
  • Paisley Perfect Stamp Set
  • Cityscape Stamp Set
  • Swirls Around Stamp Set
  • 3" x 3" Acrylic Block

You may have noticed that the Laughing Lola kit is included. I just LOVE this kit. It is my favorite one in the new Idea Book that debuts on August 1.  Here is a bit of sneak peek artwork with this kit. 
So what are you waiting for?  Head on over to my website and sign up TODAY! Feel free to contact me with any questions (pedermom@aol.com, 801.360.9896).  If you sign up, as soon as I receive notification from Close To My Heart, I will be in contact you to see how I can best help you in your new business endeavor.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails