pin it button

Monday, July 1, 2013

July Specials with Close To My Heart


I just returned late last night (technically this morning) from the Close To My Heart annual Convention. It was fabulous!  The new catalog that will debut August 1 is beautiful!  You will love it!  The photo at the top is of my two wonderful friends (and roomies) and I (Michelle, Amy, me).  Every year at Convention, CTMH treats the Directors and above to a wonderful dinner. This year, since we were at DisneyWorld, they treated us to 4 hours at Epcot, a ride on Soarin', front row at the Illuminations light show, and an amazing dinner at the Coral Reef restaurant. Mickey even snorkeled by in the huge aquarium to say hi!  In this photo we were in "France" at Epcot and had just finished some scrumptious salted caramel ice cream. Yum!  Join my team and join me at Convention next June...in DisneyLand!  I would never have met these two lovely ladies if it weren't for CTMH.  One lives in Idaho and the other in South Carolina, but because of the love of CTMH we share, we are like next door neighbors!  Oh, and we do sleep together once a year. lol.

Even though that new catalog is great, you don't need to spend all of July just waiting for August 1. There is plenty to be excited about this month as well.  Let me explain...
  1.  Work the Workshop
  2.  Let's Get Patriotic
  3.  July Stamp of the Month
------------
 
1.  Work the Workshop:  Get the discounted Workshops on the Go® canvas art kit in July—no qualifying purchase required!

From July 1 to July 31 you can get this trendy kit to create your own canvas art to hang in your home, regularly priced at $39.95, now discounted to $19.95—more than 50% off! Take papercrafting to the next level with this adorable home décor piece that you can display for all to see.

If ordering on my website, you'll be prompted to add this to your order if you'd like.  If you are ordering from me directly, just let me know you want it. Easy, peasy!

2. Let's Get Patriotic: This special began in June and goes through July.  If you haven't taken advantage of it already (or even if you have), NOW is a great time to get a dynamite patriotic stamp set(s) AND have $3 from each set purchased be donated to support the USO.  There are 2 to choose from:

Courage (order #B1437, $9.95, only available through July 31):
 Home of the Brave (order #D1576, $17.95, only available through July 31):
You can easily add them to an order on my website, or give me a jingle (801.360.9896) and I'll be happy to place an order for you.

3. July Stamp of the Month:  Juicy!  This sweet and summery apples, peaches and cherries stamp set is sure to be a hit when making cards AND scrapbook pages.
This gorgeous artwork was created by the Close To My Heart Art Department with this scrumptious set.  You can own this set for only $5 ($17.95 value) with every $50 you order (before shipping and tax).
July Stamp of the Month:  "Sweet Life" (only $5 {$17.95 value} with a $50 order). Carrier sheet actual size is 6" x 6"

July is a GREAT time to celebrate the fun of CTMH with 3 great specials.  Contact me if you have any questions (pedermom@aol.com, 801.360.9896).  I'm here to help!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails