pin it button

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Display Album Birthday Gift






The other day, my daughter, Kori came over and asked me to help her put together a little Display Album about her new baby, Daci's birth and first month of life to give to her mother-in-law for her birthday. It only took us a couple of hours and look what we came up with (feel free to click on any photo to see it larger)! The book actually has 12 page protectors and the pages are 6" x 6", but I just showed you the cover and 3 of my favorite pages here. As you can see in photo 4 (last photo before the cover photo) the book stands up and the pages flip...perfect for a coffee table or bookcase display. All products used are Close To My Heart and can be bought on my website. Just click there and then on "Shop Online". Products used: Z1054 My Creations Display Album ($7.95), X7046B Elegant Bouquet Level 2 Kit (retired kit), X7046C Elegant Bouquet Stickies (retired stickies), Dimensional Elements Monograms (Z1058-D, Z1055-A, Z1057-C, and Z1063-I. $3.25 Each), Cranberry Accents, Z1134 Love Story Rubons ($9.95), various ribbons.

1 comment:

Rick and Kori said...

This turned out so beautiful and I had so much fun making it with you! Love ya.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails