pin it button

Friday, July 2, 2010

Another Hedgie...July Stamp of the Month

As I promised yesterday, you will be seeing a new piece of art every day between yesterday and Monday.

Today's artwork is another card I made using the July Stamp of the Month, Happy Forever (D1423). The CTMH products I used are the same as the list I shared yesterday, except for those darling little flowers. They come from the Just Blooms Paper Flowers Spring Blossom Collection (Z1266).

To get Mr. Hedgie, all you need to do is scroll down to yesterday's post and all of the information is there. After that, head to my website, click on Shop Online, and go to town!

Have a Fantastic Friday!

6 comments:

Jennifer Bohnart said...

so cute and LOVE how you mixed Splendor and Animal Cookies- so cute!

Jennifer Bohnart said...

so cute and LOVE how you mixed Splendor and Animal Cookies- so cute!

Crafty Texan said...

I really like the goldrush CS matting mixed with these cards! So perfect!

Brenda said...

So cute, Karen!!

Jamie Harder said...

Oh my this is so ADORABLE!!!

cnelson said...

It doesn't get cuter than this!! LOVE it!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails