pin it button

Monday, July 5, 2010

Washington, DC... here I come!

Today is the day. I'm on my way to the Close To My Heart National Convention in Washington, DC. I'm sooooooo excited. I look so forward to this event every year and all that I see, learn and do there. I also LOVE my CTMH buddies and am anticipating another week of fun and precious memories made with all of them.

After Washington, DC I am headed to Chicago to visit my daughter, Kori and her hubby and their little daughter Daci for a week. I can't wait to give them each a hug, see their cute new house, and spend some time with them in their new city. I'm thinking I will fit Daci in my suitcase to come home.

I will try to blog a little bit here and there over the next 2 weeks from DC and Chicago but I can't make any promises. I am not sure how busy I will be. I will promise, however that when Tannon gets his mission call I will post that FOR SURE. It will probably be in about a week and a half. So, if you haven't guessed yet, be sure to go to yesterday's post and leave a comment with your guess. You could win a CTMH Scrapbook Kit. WOO HOO!

2 comments:

cnelson said...

HAVE FUN!! I think it would be all too tempting to sneak that little granddaughter back in your suitcase! I'm so grateful my dd hasn't packed up and left with my grandchildren yet. Logan is already far enough away.

Joyce said...

Have a safe flight - see you soon!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails