pin it button

Monday, July 26, 2010

August Play Group Layouts (Splendor)


Layout #1 - "Discover"
-------------------------------------


Layout #2 - "Daci and the Ducks"
--------------------------------


Layout #3 - "Easton and Daysha"
-------------------------------

I have yet more artwork to share with you today. The coolest part of all is that this artwork can be YOURS (of course with your own pictures and journaling) if you attend my Play Group class in August. If you are not familiar with my Play Group classes, you can read more about how it all works on the left side of my blog under "Play Group Information." They are held at my home in Highland, UT. You can also participate long-distance. Just email me to let me know you want to participate (pedermom@aol.com) and I'll give you the long-distance details.

I need to hear from you no later than Thursday, August 5 if you would like to participate.

We will be using the fun and summer "Splendor" Kit in August to complete our three 2-page 12" x 12" layouts.

Play Group Dates and Times to choose from in July:
Tuesday, August 10, from 10 am - 1 pm
Tuesday, August 10, from 7-10 pm
Wednesday, August 11, from 10 am - 1 pm
Wednesday, August 11, from 7 - 10 pm

We will be making the three 2-page 12" x 12" layouts you see here. Feel free to click on any of the photos of the layouts to see them larger and in more detail.

Shopping List

Basic Kit:
Splendor Level 2 Paper Pack (X7124B) - $12.95

Splendor Level 2 MyStickease (X7124C) - $4.95
Irresistibles Pizzazz Die-Cuts (Z1307) - $4.95
Splendor Designer Brads (Z1317) - $4.95


Total: $31.89* (this is including shipping and tax)

Better Kit = Basic Kit plus the following:
Autumn Harvest Brads (Z1215) - $4.95
Finishing Files (Z1091) - $5.95
Chocolate Stamp Pad (Z2111) - $5.25
Goldrush Stamp Pad (Z2123) - $5.25
Topiary Stamp Pad (Z2155) - $5.25

Total: $62.46** (this is including shipping and tax)

Best Kit = Basic and Better Kits plus the following:
Friendship Alpha Large (E1016) - $34.95


Total: $102.55*** (this is including shipping and tax)

*at this purchase level you qualify for the July Stamp of the Month at 25% off ($17.21)
** at this purchase level you qualify for the July Stamp of the Month at 50% off ($11.48).
***at this purchase level you qualify for the July Stamp of the Month FREE
.

Email me (pedermom@aol.com) to sign up for August Play Group Classes. I need to hear from you no later than Thursday, August 5. If you are not interested in coming to Play Group, but saw some products you'd love to own while clicking the links above, you can order from my website 24/7...even in your jammies!

3 comments:

Laurel said...

Oh I love Splendor, and love your layouts!

Karla Kroese said...

Once again, I sure wish I could come! Your layouts are beautiful. I especially like layout #3!

Rick and Kori said...

Love these! Can't wait til I get my kit in the mail :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails