pin it button

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Close To My Heart's July Stamp of the Month and Artwork

Did you see the magic word in my post title today? You know, that "artwork" word? Well, I actually have some to share today and it is featuring the oh-so-cuter-than-cute July Stamp of the Month (D1423-Happy Forever). Those of you that know me know that I am not usually a 'cutesy stamper.' I tend to lean more to the shabby chic, or clean lines, or elegant kind of looks in my cards, but this little hedgehog has stolen my heart. I think he will probably steal yours as well!

I colored my little hedgie with watercolor pencils. The grass is torn to look kind of grassy, and the blue houndstooth paper complemented the look just right. Both papers came from the beautiful Splendor paper pack.

CTMH products used: White Daisy Cardstock (1385), Splendor Level 2 Paper Pack (X7124B), Jingle Level 2 Paper Pack (X7115B), Black Stamp Pad (Z2105), Watercolor Pencils (3505), Tombow Blending Pen (3174), Corner Rounder (Z578), White Daisy Mini-Medley Accents (Z1136).

Speaking of artwork, I have several pieces to share over the next few days. You will find a new piece of art on my blog each day between now and Monday, when I leave for Washington, DC for the CTMH National Convention.

Have you noticed how hedgehogs have popped up all over the place the last 6 months or so? Well, of course CTMH did and created a stamp set that can't be beat! The creators at CTMH are always on top of the latest trends and styles. The actual size of the carrier sheet of the stamp set is 6" x 6". "Happy Forever" includes 4 different hedgehogs and 3 sentiments, and 2 small accent stamps.

This set can be yours in several different ways:
  • earn it FREE when you spend $100 or more (before shipping and tax)
  • earn it for 75% off ($5.74) when you spend $75 or more (before shipping and tax)
  • earn it for 50% off ($11.74) when you spend $50 or more (before shipping and tax)
  • earn it for 25% off ($17.21) when you spend $25 or more (before shipping and tax)
  • purchase it for full retail price ($22.95)
Just hop on over to my website to begin shopping. And, have a WONDERFUL stampin' and scrappin' day!

4 comments:

cnelson said...

THis could not be cuter!! LOVE it!!

Brenda said...

This is so cute!! I am very glad to see some artwork and I am waiting anxiously to see what you will be teaching at Convention. I'll also be anxious to hear what is new in the CTMH world!

Have a fun trip, Karen!

Crafty Texan said...

Great job on your coloring! I have seen this little guy done several ways and your style is in my top 3. :)

Leslie said...

Karen, he's darling. I can't wait to put in an order and get the set. Have a great time at convention. I will miss being there. Are you doing any presenting? I so enjoyed your presentation last convention.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails