pin it button

Monday, April 25, 2011

50 Card Workshop, Less Than $1 Per Card!

Did you catch that? A workshop in which you make 50 cards (with envelopes) and pay less than $1 per card. YEP, I'm serious! I've made it happen! We will be making 10 each of the 5 cards you see pictured here. Aren't they beautiful? I love this paper pack and the warm, vintage feel of the cards.

This workshop will be held in American Fork, UT on Wednesday, May 25 from 10 am - 1 pm or from 7-10 pm.

I also would like to hold a workshop in my new home in Springville, UT the following day (Thursday, May 26), same workshop times if I can garner enough interest. Are you close to Springville? Would you like to participate? I'm game if you are!

If you are interested in hosting this workshop in your home and earning Hostess Rewards, I am more than happy to do that. I just ask that you have at least 5 people other than yourself participate.

If you would like to purchase the workshop and split it with a friend so you each go home with 25 cards, I'm good with that too!

Anyone who signs up for this workshop that is not one of my current Play Group members will receive a FREE STAMP PAD of their color choice (60 colors to choose from!) from me as a gift! Play Group members, if you refer a friend to me who signs up for the workshop that is not a Play Group member, YOU GET A FREE STAMP PAD TOO!

The cost for the workshop is $40.80 (before shipping and tax), or $47.75 (before shipping and tax) if you choose to add a bottle of liquid glass (I suggest you do!).

Here's what you get in your kit (click on any product in the list to see it):
Not bad for just over $40! Wouldn't you agree?

Bring with you to the workshop:
  • Paper Trimmer
  • Adhesive
  • 3D Foam Tape
  • Glue Dots
  • Liquid Glass (if you already have it and didn't purchase it as part of your workshop)
  • water bottle or covered drink
  • treat or snack if you want one to munch on while you work
Karen Provides at the Workshop:
  • Use of all stamp pads and stamp sets and tools needed (except those included on your 'to bring' list)
  • Your own personal workspace
  • Pencils, rulers, scissors
  • Personal Instruction and any help you need with your projects
  • An opportunity to spend a morning/evening having FUN, FUN, FUN!
To sign up, just call or email me (pedermom@aol.com, 801.360.9896). If you are interested in participating long-distance let me know that too. We can talk about the cost of the kit including the stamp pads and stamp sets you'll need.

5 comments:

Rick and Kori said...

Love these cards! Can't wait to get started on them!

Brenda said...

What a great workshop! I am sure you will have much success!!

Tina Sutton- Missgingerdots said...

I want to come... I want to come!

Barb said...

These are great cards, Karen! I wish I lived closer... I would love to take all of your classes! You are SO creative!

Micah said...

Karen...Can you "show" me how to swing a workshop like this?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails