pin it button

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

May Play Group Layouts (Mayberry)

We will be making all three of the two-page 12" x 12" layouts you see here (feel free to click on any photo to see it larger and in more detail). Aren't they darling? I know my Play Group layout examples almost always have photos on them, but that just didn't happen this month with my move and all. Forgive me. We'll be back to photos on my pages for June.

Layout #1: "Life is Good"
------------------------

Layout #2: "Play"----------------------

Layout #3: Play (with pinwheels)


We will be making all three of the two-page 12" x 12" layouts you see here (feel free to click on any photo to see it larger and in more detail). Aren't they darling? I know my Play Group layout examples almost always have photos on them, but that just didn't happen this month with my move and all. Forgive me. We'll be back to photos on my pages for June.

If you are not sure what Play Group is, just scroll down on the left side of my blog until you see the heading "Play Group Information" and all the details are there about how my classes work.

May Play Group Dates and Times
  • Tuesday, May 10, 10 am - 1 pm
  • Tuesday, May 10, 7-10 pm
  • Wednesday, May 11, 10 am - 1 pm
  • Wednesday, May 11, 7-10 pm

Remember, in order to attend, you only need to purchase the Basic Kit. Anything above and beyond that is totally optional. This month, in addition to the Basic Kit, I suggest you at least add the On Target Dimensional Elements (1st item on the "Better Kit"). This one extra item makes a huge difference! If you do that, your subtotal (before shipping and tax) would be $34.05.
Basic Kit
Subtotal before shipping and tax: $28.10*

Better Kit
Subtotal before shipping and tax: $61.55**

Best Kit

Subtotal before shipping and tax: $102.45***

Stamp Sets we are using:
*at this level you qualify for the Stamp of the Month**** ($22.95 value) for 25% off ($17.21)
**at this level you qualify for the Stamp of the Month**** ($22.95 value) for 50% off ($11.48)
***at this level you qualify for the Stamp of the Month**** ($22.95 value) FREE

****I have linked you to the April Stamp of the Month above. If you happen to purchase your kit in May, you will get the May Stamp of the Month instead.

Call or email me to sign up for a class and to place your kit order no later than Tuesday, May 3 at 7 pm (MST): 801.360.9896, pedermom@aol.com, or order some of these items yourself on my website.

3 comments:

Laurel said...

Such great layouts! I bet your workshops are so fun!

cnelson said...

They all look so fab!

Nicole Norris said...

Love, Love, LOVE that paper. Fabulous layouts!!! I can't wait to get mine done and I don't even have a great excuse like you. You are super women I tell ya!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails