pin it button

Friday, April 1, 2011

Specials and Stamp of the Month for April with Close To My Heart

Don't forget I'm drawing for Blog Candy tonight at 7 pm (MST). You have until then to enter. Click here to find out how.



Boy, do I have A LOT to share today, folks...and that's no foolin'! As always, you can click on any image in this post to see it larger and in more detail.

In this post you'll see the following:
  1. Information about the April Stamp of the Month: D1455-"Blessed" and artwork that I've made with it
  2. Information about the wonderful April "Lovin' Level 1" Special
  3. Information about the April "Let Your Studio J Layouts Shine" Special
Here we go..

1. The April Stamp of the Month looks like this (remember, the actual size of the carrier sheet is 6" x 6"):

I have made several cards with this set that are pictured at the beginning of this post and I will be featuring each of them individually throughout the month. I used the color combo of Chocolate, Cotton Candy, Pear and White Daisy on my cards. I'll share product lists for each of them as I feature them in posts throughout the month. Now, let me tell you how you can get this set at a discounted price...or even for FREE!

* earn it FREE when you spend $100 or more (before shipping and tax)
* earn it for 75% off ($5.74) when you spend $75 or more (before shipping and tax)
* earn it for 50% off ($11.74) when you spend $50 or more (before shipping and tax)
* earn it for 25% off ($17.21) when you spend $25 or more (before shipping and tax)
* purchase it for full retail price ($22.95)

You'll notice in #2 below that special hinges on spending $100 as well. When you spend $100 in April you not only get the Stamp of the Month ($22.95 value) FREE, but you also get a Level 1 Kit ($9.95 value) FREE. That is a total of $32.90 FREE when you spend $100 on my website in April. So what are you waiting for? Start shopping!

2. April's "Lovin' Level 1" Special: During April, when you place an order of $100 on my website, you’ll receive one My Reflections® Level 1 kit ($9.95 value) of your choice FREE. Choose from several popular Level 1 kits. You’ll also qualify for a free April Stamp of the Month ($22.95 value) set! Now that’s a deal. Start shopping on my website here.

3. April's "Sparkle with Studio J" Special: This April, it’s time to let your Studio J® layouts shine with this exclusive, members-only campaign! Studio J members get free bling when they buy 10 layouts this month. Bling it up and bling it on with FREE packages (one of each) self-adhesive Sparkles and Opaques Pearl gems! Click here to start with Studio J.

How's that for a fun-filled, jam-packed, truer-than-true, no foolin' post on April Fool's Day?


5 comments:

Lisa Stenz said...

Karen, your SOTM cards are so YUMMMMMMY! *Ü*

Unknown said...

Wow! That's an amazing amount of loot! I just love CTMH! Your cards are beautiful this month!

Vicki Wizniuk said...

OMG, Karen! A-maz-ing! I think I'm speechless, your cards are... beautiful.

Sheila Wilkerson said...

Karen...Your SOM artwork blows me away! GORGEOUS!!

Katy said...

You always AMAZE me....I would have never, never, never, ever, ever guessed to do this with the SOTM. LOVE the colors, random stamping...EVERYTHING!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails