pin it button

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Close To My Heart's 2011 National Scrapbooking Month Kit

Click on any of the photos in this post to see them larger and in more detail.


It is not officially May for 3 more days, but what the heck! I can't keep this secret any longer. This kit (called "You & Me") is so great that I am drooling all over myself in anticipation of telling you about it. Slurp.

I'll give you all the details of the kit in a moment, but after seeing the photos, I'm sure you just want to know how to get it. So, I'll do that first.

You can get it during the merry, merry month of May (May 1-31, 2011 in case you didn't know what "May" meant. tee hee.) in 3 ways. Don't forget: you have to wait until May 1 for all 3 options below.
  • Sign up as a Close To My Heart Consultant during May (at half price!!!! Only $65 for over $300 worth of kit goodies) and get the kit FREE with your New Consultant Kit. Just head to my website and go to town. I suggest for your 3 "Choose Me" kit options that you do kits 2, 3 or 4, and 5.
  • Spend a minimum of $50 in CTMH products (before shipping and tax) and get it for only $15. You can call or email me with your order (801.360.9896, pedermom@aol.com) or just go right to my website. You'll be prompted to add this set at the end of your order.
  • Purchase it outright for $34.95. You can call or email me with your order (801.360.9896, pedermom@aol.com) or just go right to my website. You'll be prompted to add this set at the end of your order.
Now on to the details of the kit. It includes:
  • 1- D size ($22.95 value) "You & Me" Stamp Set
  • 1 - 12" x 12" Colonial White Cardstock
  • 6 - 12" x 12" B&T (Patterned Paper) Duos (New Cardstock Weight!)
  • 1 - 6" x 9" You & Me Irresistibles Chipboard Die Cut Sheet
  • 1 yd. Chocolate Striped Ribbon
  • 1 pkg. Opaques Mocha Adhesive Gems
  • 1 - Full-Color Cutting and Instruction Guide
Here's a photo I took of the contents of the kit:

As you can see, the kit makes 2 beautiful layouts, and you even have some extras left to use on cards or other projects. WOO HOO! I made a couple of cards with my leftovers. You can see them here and here.

6 comments:

Rick and Kori said...

Oh boy, I think I have to have this set! Soooo amazing! PS I don't have any of those pics from GG's bday. Will you send them to me? Love ya!

cnelson said...

WOW!! So amazing! I'm in awe of your talent!!

Brenda said...

Those layouts are gorgeus - such pretty paper! I sent you an e-mail...

Unknown said...

As always, Karen, BEAUTIFUL and AMAZING layouts!! And photos, too, I should mention! Don't think you need a photo class, m'dear! Love your new pics of Dawsie :) -- such handsome boys you have. Thanks, as always, for sharing your wonderful talent!!

Laurel said...

wow, stunning layouts Karen!

Paper doll said...

Karen you never disappoint, these are both FABULOUS. I really like blk/wht photography, shooting pictures this way is always a go to method. The blk/ wht pics intensify the layouts, all the elements are just popping off the page!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails