pin it button

Monday, April 11, 2011

Don't forget: When watching a video on my site, you'll want to first scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page to my play list and click on the 'pause' button. This way you can listen to the video without the music playing at the same time.

Enjoy this awesome video from Close To My Heart! You'll love the "On This Day" stamp set (pictured here) and the fun ideas shared in this just over 2 minute tutorial.



Close To My Heart products used in this video: On This Day Stamp Set, Kraft Cardstock, Twilight Cardstock, Bamboo Cardstock, Chocolate Stamp Pad, Twilight Stamp Pad, Micro-Tip Scissors (trust me...the BEST scissors in town!).

Click HERE to enter my website and order any of these wonderful products, and more...24/7!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails