pin it button

Friday, April 29, 2011

Editing Photos with Close To My Heart's Studio J

As I sit here in my home office on Friday, April 29 I am looking out the window to my left and seeing snow flurries. Yep, for realsies!

Today's post is about editing photos. I'm guessing editing today's less than Spring-like weather may be a little too much to ask, but taking wrinkles away and whitening teeth, that is NOT too much to ask! Studio J photo editing has those edits, and more, down pat.

Here is a layout I did in Studio J a while ago of Daysha's performance as Tiger Lily in the Brigham Young University production of Peter Pan. I just love it! You can click on the layout to see it larger and in more detail.

Take 5 minutes and watch this AWESOME tutorial on editing your photos in Studio J. Pretty great stuff! DON'T FORGET TO QUICKLY SCROLL DOWN TO THE BOTTOM OF MY BLOG TO PUSH 'PAUSE' ON MY PLAYLIST SO YOU DON'T GET MUSIC AUDIO AND THE STUDIO J TUTORIAL AUDIO AT THE SAME TIME. I'm really not yelling. I just wanted to be sure you saw that little tidbit.



If you would like a one-on-one demonstration from me about Studio J, or even want to schedule one with your friends (and earn FREE GOODIES) just email me (pedermom@aol.com) and we'll schedule it! All Studio J links in this post take you directly to the Studio J portion of my website where you can try Studio J out for FREE!

2 comments:

Laurel said...

Fab layout Karen!

cnelson said...

That is so cool! LOVE the lo!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails