pin it button

Friday, April 1, 2011

Blog Candy Winner and HUGE-A-MONGOUS SALE!


This is my 2nd post today. Be sure to check out the first one for all the GREAT April CTMH deals!

Before I announce the Blog Candy Winner, I had to share that there is a HUGE-A-MONGOUS sale going on right now on my website here. When you get there, just click "Shop Online" and then "While Supplies Last". Close To My Heart has bundled some paper packs, stickease, and accessories together and priced them at over 50% off, some much more than that. Once you get to the "While Supplies Last" page, you'll need to scroll down about half way to get to the bundles. Yowza, they are GREAT DEALS!

Remember, if you spend $100 (before shipping and tax) on my website during April, you'll not only get a Level 1 Kit of your choice FREE ($9.95 value), but you'll also get the April Stamp of the Month FREE ($22.95). That's about $33 worth of FREE stuff. That deserves another YOWZA!

Take the photo you see here, for example. This bundle includes the Passages Level 2 Paper Pack ($12.95 value), the Passages MyStickease Assortment ($4.95 value) and the Passages Marks ($3.95 value). This bundle's total value is $28.95 and is on sale while supplies last for $10.75. No foolin'!

Blog Candy Winner
Drum roll please...................and the blog candy winner is Cheryl Nelson, who said, "Fab tutorial! I learned that making these can be so easy, but they look like they would be complicated."

Cheryl, please email me (pedermom@aol.com) with your mailing address and I'll get your stamp set sent to you right away. Be sure to put "Blog Candy Winner" in your subject line. You're gonna LOVE this set!

2 comments:

cnelson said...

wooohooo!! I'm so excited! Thank you so much Karen!

Jaime Benavides said...

Love your blog. I'd like to give you the Stylish Blogger Award - please visit my blog for details.
http://scrapcrazydiva.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails