pin it button

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

2014 Pedersen Year In Review, Part 2

I'm back! Here is part 2 of the Pedersen Year in Review in pictures. Enjoy! We sure did!

Let me just give you a quick reminder that today is the last day for the December specials at Close To My Heart. Be sure to check back tomorrow for January's specials.

July
  • Shooting with the family
  • Independence Day
  • Visiting Grandpa P's garden
  • Family Time

 





August
  • Sage turns 1
  • Tuachan with Dan the Man to watch Daysha
  • Dan and I road trip it to visit his mission of 35 years ago in South Dakota
  • Daci starts Kindergarten and soccer
  • Kori and I can salsa for a week (Kori's in charge of onions!  Age has it's advantages!)
  • My birthday
 
 
 

September
  • Kori and I continued to can salsa (it is quite a production to can 60 quarts! Kori was still in charge of onions)
  • Brookley's birthday
  • I held a meeting with my Close To My Heart team that included over 70 attendees!
  • Football!



October
  • Pumpkin pickin' 
  • Football!
  • I travel to Minnesota for a meeting with my team
  • Dan is put in the Bishopric
  • Daysha performs in Thriller
  • Utah Deer Hunt (Rick's first deer)
  • Halloween 

 
 
 





 

 
 


November
  • Team Builders Meeting with CTMH
  • Football
  • Rick's birthday
  • I took family photos for Kori
  • Thanksgiving (forgot to take pics!)


December (I'm embarrassed to say that all of my December photos are still on my camera. All I have to share right now are from my phone. Forgive me!)

  • Family
  • Christmas 
  • Skyping with our Australian missionary on Christmas Eve
  • Tannon's elbow surgery
  • Easton's Birthday

 


We have felt so very blessed in 2014. We are looking forward to another wonderful year.  Happy New Year!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails