pin it button

Monday, December 1, 2014

December Specials and the New Seasonal Expressions Mini-Catalog

5 1/2" x 4 1/4" December Stamp of the Month card by Karen Pedersen

December 1 is here and I have some VERY EXCITING THINGS to share with you for this month. EEEEEK! I'm so excited I can hardly stand it!  Maybe it would be best for me to start by listing what I will be talking about today then sharing the details...that should keep me on track in spite of my out of control excitement.  I'm telling you, these December specials and announcements are "the sweetest!"

1.  Cyber Monday and Karen's Thanksgiving Weekend Sale (both end at 11:59 pm tonight, MST)

2.  Seasonal Expressions: A Limited Time Only Mini-Catalog
3.  Deal of the Decade
4.  December Stamp of the Month (Cutie Pie)
--------------------------------

1. Cyber Monday and Karen's Thanksgiving Weekend Sale:  For the first time ever, Close To My Heart is offering a Cyber Monday Sale on Monday, December 1, 2014. There has never been a better time to buy Close To My Heart’s exclusive Cricut® Collections for 20% off the retail price. Whether you love scrapbooking, cardmaking, or creating 3-D projects, our four exclusive Cricut® collections make the perfect addition to any craft room! Sale starts at midnight (MST) on December 1 and ends at 11:59 pm Monday night. Order numbers: Artfully Sent: Z3017, Artbooking: Z1906, Artiste: Z1790, Art Philosophy: Z1686. Order Monday on my website at: www.leavealegacy.ctmh.com




Also, today is the LAST DAY of my Thanksgiving Weekend Sale. Click here for details.  You can combine both the Cyber Monday from CTMH AND my Thanksgiving Weekend Sale today on my website. Your FREEBIES from me that are part of my sale will come to you separately than the rest of your order.

2. Seasonal Expressions: A Limited Time Only Mini-Catalog:

Beginning today, December 1, 2014 through March 31, 2014 you can order from this brand new mini-catalog (Seasonal Expressions I) as well as from our current catalog (Annual Inspirations Idea Book). You can view both catalogs online here.  If you live in the United States and would like a new Seasonal Expressions sent to you, just email me (pedermom@aol.com) with your name and address.

You can begin ordering on my website today.

Some of the items in this catalog that you are going to love are:
  • 2 new paper packs with coordinating accessories and complements
  • LOTS of new stamp sets
  • New embossing folders
  • Mini books for photos and Picture My Life cards
  • 2 new Picture My Life sets, in a smaller package and only $8.95!
  • Darling treat bags with Valentine and Birthday themes (see the cute bag in the photo above)
  • Mini-clothespins
  • New colors of shimmer trim
  • Puffy embellishments
  • Extra thick twine
3.  Deal of the Decade:  

This year marks the 10-year anniversary of Close To My Heart’s revolutionary My Acrylix® clear polymer stamps—and we can’t wait for you to celebrate with us! With a qualifying purchase of $50 (before shipping and tax) during the month of December, you will be eligible to purchase ANY C- or D-size stamps from the Annual Inspirations 2014–2015 idea book for only $10. That’s up to $7.95 of savings on a single stamp set! Plus, once you achieve the qualifying order total, there is no limit to the number of eligible stamp sets you can purchase at this discounted price. Remember, a purchase of $50 will also qualify you to receive the December Stamp of the Month for only $5, so if you purchase both the discounted Stamp of the Month and additional stamps at this special campaign pricing your savings will compound! It is truly the deal of the decade.

I'll be sharing some of my favorite C and D size stamp sets each Friday in December accompanied by artwork!

4.  December Stamp of the Month - Cutie Pie:  If the previous 2 deals weren't enough, there is also a SWEET Stamp of the Month in December. With every $50 purchase (before shipping and tax) you qualify for a Cutie Pie set for only $5 ($17.95 value). Spend $100 and you can get 2, and so on.  I have LOVED playing with this set with our Shin Han alcohol markers and I'll be sharing artwork from this set every Monday in December.  Today's artwork is at the top of this post.  If you are already qualified for the Deal of the Decade with your $50 purchase, you are also qualified for the Stamp of the Month.  Neato-cheato! Head on over to my website and start shopping! You'll be prompted to add your Stamp of the Month set(s) before you check out.

Don't you love how the alcohol markers color these darling cupcakes so beautifully?

I told you it was exciting!  I hope you are screaming, "Eeeeek!" right along with me!  Happy December!  And yes, I may have set a record for exclamation points in this post.





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails