pin it button

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Hugs and Kisses Valentine Card



In this post a few weeks ago, I shared some Valentine cards I created using the darling new Heartstrings Picture My Life Cards from Close To My Heart.  Although these cards are meant for pocket scrapbooking, they can be used for so much more, including quick and easy Valentine cards!

Today I'm back with another Valentine I created using these cards. I know it's Christmas season, but Valetine's will be here before you know it and ordering the supplies you need now is a great idea! You can order the supplies for this card on my website 24/7. How convenient!  I've included a supply list, complete with photos and links at the end of this post.

Sampling of some of the Heartstrings Picture My Life cards.  You get 56 double sided cards (20 - 4" x 6" cards {2 each of 10 designs} and 36 - 3" x 4" cards {2 each of 18 designs})

Here are the cards I used to make this Valentine:

And here is a little detail shot of the card:




1 comment:

Korinne said...

So so cute! i'm obsessed with these PML cards!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails